Gal Gadot Varsano is an Israeli actress and model. Gadot is primarily known for her role as Wonder Woman in the DC Extended Universe. Her performance in the Wonder Woman was superb which acclaimed to her countless glory. Gal Gadot got recognition from the fourth installment of ‘The Fast and The Furious’ in 2009. Later on, she appeared in the all installments of the series such as Fast Five, Fast and Furious 6, and Furious 7.
Here are some interesting facts about Gal Gadot i.e our Wonder Woman, which you must know
1. Gal Gadot Varsano was born in Israel on April 30, 1985. She born in Petah Tikva while raised in Rosh HaAyin which is the neighboring city to her birthplace.
2. Gal Gadot is one of the highest-paid Israeli actresses.
3. Her mother Irit was a school teacher whereas her father Michael Gadot was an engineer and both born in Israel.
4. Gal Gadot was crowned Miss Israel in 2004 at the age of 18. She also participated in the Miss Universe competition held in Ecuador.
5. 5 feet 10 inches tall Gal Gadot served as a soldier in the Israel Defence Forces and became a trained combatant at the age of 20. Remember that, it is imperative for all Israeli citizens to serve Israel Army for two years.
6. Gal studied at IDC Herzliya college before entering into her professional career of modeling and acting. She studied law and international relations there.
7. In those days, a casting director Olga Kurylenko auditioned her for Quantum of Solace as a Bond Girl which later on, eluded without any progress.
8. After few months of eluded from Quantum of Solace, she starred in the Israeli drama Bubot in 2008.
9. After Bubot of 2008, Gal Gadot auditioned by the same director Olga Kurylenko of Quantum of Solace as the role of Gisele Yashar for the franchise of The Fast and The Furious next installments.
10. Amazingly, Gal Gadot performed own all stunt works in the Fast Five, Fast and Furious 6, and later Furious 7.
11. In addition to this, Gal played the role of Wonder Woman in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice. For making it more rightful, she got the training of King Fu Kickboxing, Capoeira, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and swordsmanship.
12. Wonder Woman stunt lady gave back to back hit movies later such as Date Night, Knight and Day, Kicking out Shoshana, Triple 9, Criminal, Keeping Up With the Joneses, and Justice League of 2017.
13. Moreover, she appeared in some television series like Bubot, Entourage, The Beautiful Life, Asfur, Kathmandu, as well as Eretz Nehederet.
14. Gal Gadot married Yaron Versano on September 28, 2008, who was an Israeli real estate developer. Till now, they have two daughters namely Alma and Mary. Alma born in 2011 whereas, Mary born in 2017 just after the release of Wonder Woman.
15. Ever wonder, Gal Gadot did the shooting of Wonder Woman while she was six months pregnant. During those days, she sacrificed her life to play the iconic character of Wonder Woman – the lady of high morality.
After the release of Wonder Woman in 2017, it’s gross opening in worldwide boost up the courage of Gal. In the year of 2017, Wonder Woman famed Gal invited at AMPAS (Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences) to become the member of it. UN Secretary also invited her along with Wonder Woman director Patty Jenkins for the honorary character of the empowerment of women and girls.