With an apple shaped body figure, you probably have beautiful legs and arms. Make sure to show these off while balancing your midriff. With these basic items, you can build the foundation of a great apple shaped woman’s wardrobe. These go-to pieces you can combine with most of the other items you already have in your closet.
If you don’t know your body shape. Here is the complete guide to know Which Body Shape you have – Here is the Complete Guide
- A bra that supports and lifts
- Trouser jeans
- Colourful medium-heel pumps
- Single-breasted structured and tailored jacket
- Sheath dress in a firm fabric
- Knee-length structured pencil skirt
- Form-fitting top in a stiff fabric
- Straight leg pants with a flat front
- Belted trench coat with epaulettes
- Swing top
Colours that you should wear with an apple shaped body figure
What colours you should wear does not only depend on your body type and the effect you want to create (light and bright equals more volume, dark equals less volume). You also need to bear in mind your personal colours to find the right clothes and accessories.
- Spring colour types should dress warm and bright colours
- Summer types best dress in cool and medium colours
- Autumn colour ladies are fabulous in warm and muted colours
- Winter colour girls should dress in cool and dark colours
If you still in doubt, buy colours that look beautiful on most women. Great light tones are off-white, stone and mellow rose, no matter what your seasonal colour. A great universal bright colour is a classic true red. Dark colours that look good on almost everybody are teal, navy, eggplant and charcoal.