The hourglass shaped body is defined as a woman whose body measurements, the circumference of the bust, waist, and hips, are a wide bust, a narrow waist, and a wide hip that has similar measurements to that of the bust.
If you don’t know your body shape. Here is the complete guide to know Which Body Shape you have – Here is the Complete Guide
- Wrap dress
- Belted figure-hugging coat
- Mid-size belt for the waist
- High-rise pencil skirt in a soft fabric
- Straight leg high-rise trousers with a defined waistband
- Figure-hugging sweater in fine knit with a rounded V-neck
- Pair of classic pumps
- Highrise jeans with stretch in a boot-cut style
- Well-fitting, supportive bra
- High-rise A-line skirt
Colours that you should wear with a hourglass shaped body figure
What colours you should wear does not only depend on your body type and the effect you want to create (light and bright equals more volume, dark equals less volume). You also need to bear in mind your personal colours to find the right clothes and accessories.
- Spring colour types should dress warm and bright colours
- Summer types best dress in cool and medium colours
- Autumn colour ladies are fabulous in warm and muted colours
- Winter colour girls should dress in cool and dark colours
If you still in doubt, buy colours that look beautiful on most women. Great light tones are off-white, stone and mellow rose, no matter what your seasonal colour. A great universal bright colour is a classic true red. Dark colours that look good on almost everybody are teal, navy, eggplant and charcoal.