Jasmin Bajwa is an Indian model and actress from Ludhiana has stepped into the land of the limelight, where unpredictability, fame, opportunity, chance often play together. With two good Bollywood projects already in her kitty, Jasmine is soaking in everything that she gets to hear and see, and store it for future reference.
Jasmine plays actor Angad Bedi’s on-screen wife in the movie Soorma, a project she is pretty excited about.
“It is truly an experience that I cannot put in words. I auditioned for the role and this is how I got to play the character Meenakshi.”
Jasmine has done theatre under the known Punjabi actress Nirmal Rishi. Apart from Soorma, Jasmine will also be seen in Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyan, where she plays Taapsee Pannu’s best friend. And this isn’t it; she is also doing a cameo in Arjun Patiala starring Diljit Dosanjh and Kriti Sanon.
Even though Jasmine has her hands full, she is also wary of the fact that she has to pick her roles carefully, unless she wants to be typecast.
“I understand that in all the projects, I am doing character roles, but at the same time, I look at it like a learning experience. I don’t think I am ready to play the lead yet.” Jasmine is open to films in all languages, “I want to act, so, language should not be a barrier,” adds she.
She was born on 26 September 1996 in Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
More about Jasmin Bajwa
|Real Name||Jasmin Bajwa|
|Age||22 Years (2018)|
|Profession||Model and Actress|
|Birthdate||26 September 1996|
|Birth Place||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|School||Private School Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|College||Shri Aurobindo College Of Commerce and Management|
|Favourite Actor||Shahrukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Singer||Arijit Singh|
|Favourite Destinations||New York|
|Favourite Foods||Chocolate and Pizza|
|Favourite Bike||Not Known|
|Favourite Sport||Not Known|
- Jasmin Bajwa started her career as a theatre artist.
- She wanted to become an actress since her childhood.
- At the age of 5, she started doing modelling.
- After completing her college studies, she joined theatres, where she worked under the renowned Punjabi actress Nirmal Rishi.
- She was one of the finalists in ‘Miss India Global International 2014’.
- She made her first on-screen appearance in 2018 as ‘Meenakshi’ (Angad Bedi‘s wife) in the Bollywood movie ‘Soorma’.
- She has worked in Bollywood movies like ‘Manmarziyaan’, ‘Arjun Patiala’, etc.
- She usually plays supporting roles in the movies.
- In 2018, she was seen in the Sharry Mann‘s Punjabi web series ‘Yaar Jigree Kasooti Degree’ in which she played the lead role.