Curvy hips, thick thighs, and a full rear are the key characteristics of the pear shaped body type. Finding clothes that will flatter your pear shaped body is simple once you know what shapes and styles to look for and which ones to avoid.
If you don’t know your body shape. Here is the complete guide to know Which Body Shape you have – Here is the Complete Guide
- Bright Scarf
- Knee length A-line skirt
- Form-fitting blouse with ruffles
- Long A-line coat that ends below the widest parts of the hips
- Classic or open toe pumps in nude
- Short fitted jacket with a puffed sleeve that ends at the waist
- An empire-line dress that flares out with details around the bust
- Figure-hugging off-the-shoulder top in a light or bright colour
- Form-fitting shirt with a boat neck and big sleeves
- Boot-cut stretch jeans in dark denim
Colours that you should wear with a pear shaped body figure
What colours you should wear does not only depend on your body type and the effect you want to create (light and bright equals more volume, dark equals less volume). You also need to bear in mind your personal colours to find the right clothes and accessories.
- Spring colour types should dress warm and bright colours
- Summer types best dress in cool and medium colours
- Autumn colour ladies are fabulous in warm and muted colours
- Winter colour girls should dress in cool and dark colours
If you still in doubt, buy colours that look beautiful on most women. Great light tones are off-white, stone and mellow rose, no matter what your seasonal colour. A great universal bright colour is a classic true red. Dark colours that look good on almost everybody are teal, navy, eggplant and charcoal.