The Ruler / Rectangle shaped Body is one of the most common figures among women. Women with a rectangle body shape have an athletic look with balanced bust and hips, but their waist is not as defined as an hourglass.
If you don’t know your body shape. Here is the complete guide to know Which Body Shape you have – Here is the Complete Guide
- Button-down shirt
- Mid-seze belt
- Ballerina flats
- Skirt with box pleats
- Blouson-style blouse
- Camisole to layer underneath
- Pair of shorts with pleats, ruffles or embellishments
- Khit-tube or dropped waist dress
- Double breasted jacket
Colours that you should wear with a Ruler / Rectangle shaped body figure
What colours you should wear does not only depend on your body type and the effect you want to create (light and bright equals more volume, dark equals less volume). You also need to bear in mind your personal colours to find the right clothes and accessories.
- Spring colour types should dress warm and bright colours
- Summer types best dress in cool and medium colours
- Autumn colour ladies are fabulous in warm and muted colours
- Winter colour girls should dress in cool and dark colours
If you still in doubt, buy colours that look beautiful on most women. Great light tones are off-white, stone and mellow rose, no matter what your seasonal colour. A great universal bright colour is a classic true red. Dark colours that look good on almost everybody are teal, navy, eggplant and charcoal.