Emma Watson is very well known for playing Harry Potter’s best friend, Hermione’s character in the Harry Potter film franchise. But, when we focus on her talent and see about her personal life, then we have a very shocking secret in front of us. Are you ready to know these secrets?
These are the Shocking Secrets about Emma Watson that her fans do not know!
1. Her full name is Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson. Emma is the British and Turkish descendant. Despite being British, she was actually born in Paris, France on April 15, 1990.
2. Her parents, both British lawyers, are Jacqueline Luesby and Chris Watson. Her parents divorced when Watson was 5, and she moved back to Oxfordshire in England with her mother and brother. Emma has a younger brother Alexander, half-brother from her biological father that is named Toby, and half twin sisters also from her father that is called Nina and Lucy.
3. Watson attended the Stagecoach Theatre Arts school at Oxford. She studied singing, acting and dancing, and performed in school plays. Emma plays field hockey, tennis, rounders and netball. She also dances in several different styles, like break dancing and modern, and likes to take art classes. Her favorite school subjects are art, history, and English. Her least favorites are math and geography.
4. Watson had never acted professionally when her theater teachers suggested her to agents looking to cast an upcoming movie based on the first novel of the best-selling Harry Potter series.
5. She was auditioned almost for eight times before she was selected for the Hermoine role in the Harry Potter Series. It was amazing one by the casting side. Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling wanted Watson for the role of Hermoine from her first screen test. She was 11 years old when the first movie Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone was released in November 2001. It grossed more than $974 million worldwide. On opening day in the United States, the film made a record-breaking $33.3 million.
6. She is best friends with Harry Potter co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint after practically growing up with them on the Harry Potter set. She calls them her ‘brothers’. At the age of 12, she had a crush on her Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton, who plays Draco Malfoy.
7. Prisoner of Azkaban is her favorite film which she watched many times, and it trolled as one of her Secrets.
8. Emma wore braces for four months in 2005, saying it’s important because a smile is for life.
9. In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated her earnings for the year at $4 million. At the time she was 17 years old. She was also named the ‘Highest Grossing Actress of the Decade’ by the Guinness Book of World Records. Her film work in the past decade has grossed over 5.4 billion dollars worldwide.
10. In 2005. When she was 15, she was the youngest person to be featured in Teen Vogue Magazine. She graced the cover of Vogue in July 2011.
11. In 2010, she shocked fans by debuting a cute pixie haircut. The hairdo did make her look more grown up.
12. When she was asked why she chose a US higher education institution and not a British one, she said its because the American system allows students to study many subjects at once.
13. One of her favorite actors is Johnny Depp. She is a huge fan of Julia Roberts.
14. Emma was ranked #69 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 of 2011 list.
15. There was a time when she was attending the party and Emma made a blunder of being the savage. She tried to jump into the pool from the roof of the building when she was full of drunk. It is one of the shocking Secrets which you less know.
16. Emma Watson is very passionate about fashion. She loves fashion trends, and Emma Watson is very passionate about the fashion values.
17. Emma Watson didn’t finish the Harry Potter series. One of the biggest Secrets about her is that she almost didn’t finish the series. Her twin younger sister played a role in the movie after she left it.
18. Emma loves to maintain the diaries of her every single day.
19. Cooking is her hobby.
20. She is a certified a professional meditation and a Yoga instructor who keeps her active during the life.
That is all about the Shocking Secrets of Emma Watson that Probably you didn’t know. If we missed something or you have any doubt or even suggestions for us. Let us know by writing a comment. Thanks for reading, if you like do share with others too.